Musical Theatre has been Anne-Marie’s first love for the last 35 years since she performed in West Side Story as Maria at the tender age of 15.
She was most recently seen on the Showbiz stage as the delightfully distracted Sister Mary-Martin of Tours in the 2018 production of Sister Act. Broadway Hitmen marks her 20thproduction for Showbiz Christchurch.
Some of her performing highlights include the roles of Hope in Anything Goes, Vicki in The Full Monty and Madame Wardrobe in Disney’s Beauty and The Beast. She has also performed in Hair, A Chorus Line, 42nd Street, Les Miserables, Fiddler on the Roof, Jesus Christ Superstar, Sweeney Todd and Mamma Mia!.
Other theatre credits include Agnes Gooch in Mame, Millie Hall in Rush! and Anna Leonowens in The King and I.
Anne-Marie is also a foundation member of the Christchurch Pops Choir and part of the team that organises the Christchurch International Musical Theatre Summer School.
- 1992: Ensemble - Me and My Girl
- 1993: Hope Harcourt - Anything Goes
- 1996: Ensemble - 42nd Street
- 1997: Vocal Backing - A Chorus Line
- 1998: Mom - Hair
- 1998: WestEnd to Broadway
- 2000: WestEnd to Broadway II
- 2001: Factory Girl/Whore/Young Prostitute/Wedding Guest - Les Misérables
- 2001-2006: ASB Starry Nights
- 2002: Mama - Fiddler on the Roof
- 2005: WestEnd to Broadway III
- 2005: Ensemble - Jesus Christ Superstar
- 2006: Madame Wardrobe - Disney’ Beauty and the Beast
- 2007: Vicki - The Full Monty
- 2010: Beggar Woman - Sweeney Todd
- 2016: Backing Vocals - Mamma Mia!
- 2017: Sister Mary Martin of Tours - Sister Act
- 2018: Soloist and Chorus - Broadway Hitmen