Chris is a trained dancer in jazz, ballet, tap, latin, salsa and ballroom.
Her Showbiz Christchurch credits include: An Evening of Rodgers & Hammerstein Classics, Evita (2016 and 1991), Mamma Mia!, The Full Monty, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, 42nd Street, Me & My Girl and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. She has also worked backstage on The Phantom of the Opera, Monty Python’s Spamalot, Hairspray, Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and Sister Act.
For Canterbury Music Theatre Chris has performed in Aspects of Love, Sweet Charity and Singin’ in the Rain. She has written, choreographed and directed for Canterbury Children’s Theatre and has performed in many of their productions, notably Seussical the Musical.
- 1990: Chorus and Dancer - The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- 1991: Chorus and Dancer - Evita
- 1992: Chorus and Dancer - Me & My Girl
- 1996: Chorus and Dancer - 42nd Street
- 1999: Simeon’s Wife - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- 2007: Joanie Lish - The Full Monty
- 2016: Ensemble - Mamma Mia!
- 2016: Ensemble - Evita
- 2017: Chorus - An Evening of Rodgers & Hammerstein Classics
- 2017: Nun - Sister Act
- 2018: Backing Vocals - Wicked
- 2019: Chorus - The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber in Concert