Due to Covid-19 and the restrictions on large scale gatherings, Showbiz Christchurch has had to postpone the April 2020 Season of My Fair Lady to a later date. For this reason, we have closed this competition early and will proceed with drawing the winner.
Win a My Fair Lady High Tea for Two with the Crowne Plaza
Thank you for purchasing tickets to the Saunders & Co Season of My Fair Lady. Each ticket purchased entitles you to one entry into the draw to win a High Tea for Two at the Crowne Plaza. Have you got your ticket handy? You will need the unique barcode number to enter.
Conditions of Entry:
- You must have purchased your My Fair Lady tickets directly from Ticketek either online or at the box office.
- You agree to have your name and email address added to the Showbiz Christchurch database for the purpose of receiving show updates, competition information and promotions. Your details will not be shared with any other parties and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- The competition closes at 5 pm on 26th March 2020. The winners will be notified by email or phone and will need to supply a copy/image of their My Fair Lady ticket. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No part of the prize can be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is redeemed for a booking for High Tea for two people with bubbles at the Crowne Plaza in Christchurch. It can be used anytime within the 2020 year subject to availability. Booking details will be emailed to the winners after the competition closing date.
- Showbiz Christchurch and Crowne Plaza reserve the right to change the competition closing date and time.
- When you submit your entry you are deemed to have agreed to these conditions.
Find out more about My Fair Lady